Centers of Excellence
Plastic Surgery is a field of Medicine that is dedicated to shaping and improving the contours of the face and body.
Plastic Surgery is a field of Medicine that is dedicated to shaping and improving the contours of the face and body. Although, the modern conception of Plastic Surgery is that all cosmetic procedures are reconstructive and all reconstructive are cosmetic. It is divided into two categories:
COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY
Cosmetic plastic surgery aims to improve the appearance and boost the confidence of an individual. Cosmetic surgery is adjusted to the needs of individuals who are self-conscious of their beauty and the signs of aging, as well as those who live by the standards of optimal physical condition and healthy appearance and of course all the congenital abnormalities and defects.
RECONSTRUCTIVE PLASTIC SURGERY
Reconstructive plastic surgery aims at assisting patients of all ages to improve the function of a body part or achieve its aesthetic restoration. It focuses on defected areas of the body which are the result of genetic disorders, developmental disorders, injury, infection, burns, tumors or any other disease that may cause deformities. The procedures performed usually restore tumor defects (breast reconstruction, resection of skin cancers and resection of head and neck tumors), burns and defects due to accidents.
The cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery procedures performed include:
- For the face: facelift, browlift, mid-face lift, neck lift, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, otoplasty, genioplasty, removal of buccal fat, hair transplantation more and nevus remand.
- For the body: breast augmentation, breast reduction, mastopexy (breast lift), breast reconstruction following mastectomy, breast asymmetry correction, congenital breast and nipple deformities abdominoplasty, brachioplasty, vaginoplasty, penis enlargement, mommy make-over, sex reassessment.
- Open rhinoplasty for greater flexibility and surgical precision, as well as improved nose function postoperatively
- Star lift, facelift without pulling, brow lift with natural results
- Y-lift for reducing wrinkles & enhancing the cheeks
- New buccal fat removal technique for a more contoured face and thinner cheeks
- Hand anti-aging using fat autografts and special density hyaluronic acid
- 3D (vaser) liposuction, with simultaneous firming of the points where it is performed
- Various types of abdominoplasty (circumferential, conventional, mini)
- Breast augmentation using special techniques to select the size and shape of the implants (anatomical/round), fat from your own body (autograft) with autologous factors assist or slow absorption hyaluronic acid injections and Botox injections
- Macrolane gluteal augmentation for a truly natural result
- Step cells from autologous fat