MITERA: All Departments Certified to ISO 9001:2008
All the MITERA Hospital Departments have received the ISO 9001:2008 quality management certification by TÜV Austria Hellas. The quality certificate was issued following the successful detailed inspection of the operating procedures followed in all MITERA Hospital Departments.
- Investing in cutting-edge equipment and upgrading the Hospital’s facilities and infrastructure.
- Entering into partnerships with internationally acclaimed physicians of all specialties.
- Offering continuous education and training opportunities to the medical, nursing and administrative staff.
- Striving for continuous improvement and development, with the aim of offering top-rate healthcare services, in accordance with international standards.
- Boosting the financial value and healthy development of the company.
- Committing to the principles and values of corporate responsibility through continuous initiatives for society, the employees, the market and the environment.
Commenting on this new certification, MITERA Hospital’s CEO, Mr Andreas Kartapanis, noted, “MITERA Hospital offers quality integrated services for the whole families and for all ages. This has been further consolidated through its certification to ISO 9001:2008. Our dedication to quality constitutes a daily commitment of the entire medical, nursing and administrative staff, giving us the opportunity to continuously improve and address the needs of our patients, with a deep sense of respect.