Karsaliakou Georgia Opthalmologist
Education & Academic Qualifications
- 15/02/11 and continues: Opthalmologist at the HYGEIA hospital, Athens, GR
- Opthalmologist in private practice
- 26/11/10 – 14/02/11:Extended participation at the Opthalmology department of “Policliniki” hospital, Athens, GR, where I remain until today as a scientific associate.
- 25/08/06 – 25/11/10:Opthalmology specialty at “Policliniki” hospital, Athens, GR, and assistant surgeon for six months to Opthalmology clinic of “Red Cross” hospital, Athens, GR (vitrectomy and retinal detachment surgical procedures)
- 06/10/03 – 10/06/05:assistant ENT surgeon in a private clinic.
- 05/09/02 – 04/09/03:laser application in specialized aesthetic center.
- 02/02/02 – 02/08/02:extended rural service in Nestani regional center and emergency department of pathology at “Panarcadian” hospital of Tripolis, Arcadia, GR.
- 02/02/01 – 02/02/02:Rural service in regional community center and on-call duty to emergency department of Internal medicine at “Panarcadian” hospital of Tripolis, Arcadia, GR .
- 02/11/00 – 01/02/01:Specialty in three different departments of “Panarcadian” hospital (Cardiology, Internal medicine, general surgery)
- 1994-2000:Bachelor of Medicine UniversityAthens,GR,grade:7,1
- 01/07/98 – 01/09/98:Two- month internship at the emergency department at the hospital of Zakynthos.
Fellowship in Societies, Membership in Journal Editorial Committees
Member of the Hellenic Society ofOpthalmology
Member of the European Society of Opthalmology
15/02/11 and continues: Opthalmologist at HYGEIA hospital and in private practice.