Education & Academic Qualifications
- Medical Doctor Degree, Medical School, University of Bucharest, (CAROL DAVILLA), 1992-1998.
- Clinical Fellow at Breast Unit, Department of General Surgery, University Hospital of Patras, 1998-2001.
- Rural General Practicioner, Evrytania Prefecture, 2001-2003.
- Resident, Department of General Surgery, AMALIA FLEMING General Hospital, 2003-2009.
- Consultant, Breast Clinic, IASO General Hospital, 2009-2012.
- Medical Director, Breast Unit, EUROMEDICA, Kifissia, 2012-2016.
- Medical Director, Breast Unit, GENESIS Clinic, Athens, 2016-today.
- Clinical Director, Breast Clinic, ATHINAIKI MEDICLINIC, 2014-today.
- Clinical Director, 3rd Breast Clinic, MITERA Hospital, 2017-today.
- Certified trainer for the Minimally Invasive Method “Cryoablation Treatment” of Breast lesions and Executive User for the ProSense™ System, 22/03/2017. IceCure. Collierville (Tennessee) U.S.A. Caesarea (TEL AVIV)
Board Member, Editorial Boards
- Hellenic Society of Breast Surgeons
- “REPRODUCTION” JOURNAL – Research, Immunology, Endocrinology, Genetics and Breast Pathology, Hellenic Society of Reproductive Medicine.
- Pregraduate Education: 1989-1990, Southeastern College – General Business Marketing.
- 2002-2003, General Supervisor, Medical Doctor for OGA and Public Health Care Insurance, Evrytania Prefecture.
- 2004-2010, Medical Director, Department of Surgery, Medical Center of Fylis Municipality.
- 2011-2013, Surgeon at IKA, ETAM.
Certified trainer for the Minimally Invasive Method “Cryoablation Treatment” of Breast lesions and Executive User for the ProSense™ System, 22/03/2017. IceCure. Collierville (Tennessee) U.S.A. Caesarea (TEL AVIV)
Clinical and Research Interest
- Benign Breast Lesions
- Precancerous Breast Lesions
- Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy Technique – Axillary lymph node dissection (should be offered or not today).
- Cryoablation (Minimally Invasive Method of Breast Lesions)
- Oncology – individualized treatment (Chemotherapy + Hormone therapy + Molecular medicines or/+ Monoclonal antibodies).
- 35th Panhellenic Congress, 05/05 – 09/05/2009. Local recurrence after Breast-conservative surgery for Breast Cancer. P. Ntasiou, D. Koufoudakis, D. Koronarchis, G. Papazoglou, E. Patsea, D.Grosomanidis, Gr. Ksepapadakis.
- Scientific Meeting: Breast Cancer Prevention and early Diagnosis (07/07/2010). IASO General Hospital, Cholargos Municipality, Speaker G. Papazoglou, D. Koufoudakis Cultural Center of Cholargos Municipality, “Melina Merkouri” Hall.
- Scientific Meeting: Disease prevention and Health Care, Tinos Municipality, Tinos 29-30 March 2014. Theme: Breast Cancer prevention – Mammography – Breast Ultrasound and Clinical examination. Speaker G. Papazoglou Cultural Center of Tinos Municipality.
- Scientific Meeting: Disease prevention and Health care, Sifnos Municipality and Interamerican Insurance Company, 18/10 – 19/10/2014. Theme: Triple assessment method for annual screening of Breast pathology. Prevention – Diagnosis – Treatment. Speaker G. Papazoglou Cultural Center of Sifnos Municipality.
- 10/03/2015 Scientific Meeting: Prevention and Diagnosis of Breast Cancer, Conference Center EKE “Life Actions“, Speaker G. Papazoglou.
- 08/03/2016 Scientific Meeting: Imaging and Clinical examination, Conference Center EKE “Life Actions“, Speaker G. Papazoglou.
- 21/08/2016 Scientific Meeting: Breast Cancer Prevention – Diagnosis and Breast Reconstruction, Speaker G. Papazoglou, D. Antonopoulos Cultural Center of Trizonia Island Community.
- 24/03/2017 Scientific Meeting: Cryoablation and Traditional Surgical Treatment of Breast lesions, Speaker G. Papazoglou, E. Sadka (Tel Aviv) Conference Center of GENESIS Clinic, Athens.
- 06/10/2017 Scientific Meeting: Breast lesions – Surgical treatment. Breast lesions – Cryo-ablation, Speaker G. Papazoglou Conference Center “N. Louros” of MITERA Hospital.