Panagioti Bozori Eirini Internist
Education & Academic Qualifications
- Certified Physician of Internal Medicine 2000
Post –Grand, Continuing Education:
- Monitoring continuing medical education seminars “Evaggelismos” Hospital 1995-2000
- Clinical education in ICU,”Evaggelismos” Hospital, Director Prof.H.Roussos.
- Annual further training courses on Diabetes mellitus 1998-2014
- Monitoring postgraduate seminars in infections diseases from 2006 until 2015
- Monitoring seminars “Days of internal diseases ” per year from 2000
Fellowship in Societies, Membership in Journal Editorial Committees
Member of Athens Medical Association
Member of Greek Infections Diseases Association
Member of Greek Hematologic Association
Member of Greek Alzheimer Disease and Related disorders
Resident of Internal medicine 1st internal medicine clinic, General Hospital “Laiko Nosokomeio “, Athens 1992-1993.
License to practice medicine , Perfecture of Ioannina.
Resident of internal medicine –Oncology clinic- Director Prof. K. Alexopulos 04/1995-04/1996.
Resident of internal medicine ,5-th Internal Medicine Clinic, General Hospital “ O Evaggelismos”, Director Prof. G. Chalevelakis 04/1996-10/2000.
Free medical profession – 3/2000. Internist, clinical Fellow 2nd, internal medicine clinic, Hygeia Hospital Director
C. Lyberatos 11/2000 -07/2004.
Internist, clinical fellow (grade B) and (grade A) Vrakidou team-Internal Sector- Hygeia Hospital: 2003-2011.
Consultant of Hygeia Hospital 09/2011- Present.
Clinical & Research Interest
Eur J Orthop. Surg.Traumatol.Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia: A rare manifestation in case of uncemented total hip replacement and review of the literature
The karyotypic composition of myelodysplastic syndrome exhibits greater Homogeneity in the WHO Classification system – compared to FAB
V617 F JAK-2 MUTATION: Reliable indicator clonality and differential diagnosis in years Myeloproliferative
The CA125 INDEX Term in patients with Hodgkin and non Hodgkin Diseases