PDO (Medical Grids)
Face Lifting: It is a non-invasive technique for immediate recovery of elasticity of firmness and skin rejuvenation with impressive results.
- Renewal and shine of the skin.
- Smoothing of the texture of the epidermis.
- Hydration and improvement of skin density.
- Treating alopecia.
Mesotherapy injection or roller
This is an infusion of specific substances such as vitamins, amino acids, metals, enzymes, hyaluronic acid, DMAE et al. in the skin, intradermally, to strengthen the body’s defense against aging and rejuvenating the skin. The results of mesotherapy are admirable and this treatment is considered in recent years by the most widespread anti-aging methods.
Mesotherapy is indicated:
- in the treatment of aging / photoaging.
- to revitalize the face, throat and hands.
- tightening the loose skin.
- in the fight against cellulite and local thickness.
- acne, scars, alopecia,
The number of sessions is determined by the medical staff of the Department, as the case may be.
Hyaluronic Acid Treatment
Hyaluronic acid is present in the body and skin, and is essential for making the skin look younger and healthier. As the body ages, the natural production of hyaluronic acid diminishes. During treatment, hyaluronic acid is injected into the skin in small quantities with a simple injection.
Hyaluronic acid treatment is suitable for:
- increasing facial volume
- smoothing out wrinkles
- improving the shape and contour of the face
- sculpting the lips
- restoring skin elasticity (cleavage, hands)
The results of hyaluronic acid treatment are completely natural, instantly visible from the very first session and long-lasting (6 to 18 months).
Botox Treatment (Botulinum toxin)
Botox’s (botulinum toxin) mechanism relaxes the muscles that cause wrinkles, by blocking certain nerve impulses, giving the face a smoother, more refreshed and relaxed appearance.
Botox treatment aims at:
- removing or considerably reducing frown lines between the eyebrows, forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet
- raising the eyebrows
- improving neck laxity to an extent
Botox can be combined with other facial rejuvenation treatments, such as anti-aging laser, restoration and moisturizing mesothera- pies and injectable treatments with hyaluronic acid, to reduce nasol- abial wrinkles and add volume to the lips.
The results are visible in 2-3 to 15 days after treatment and may last between 4 to 5 months. In some cases, however, the results may last longer after a specific number of treatments.