Papakonstantinou Ioanna – Kleanthi Radiologist
Education & Academic Qualifications
- Medical School, National Kapodistrian University of Athens, 1998
- Medical Specialty in Radiology, 2005
- Hospital- Health Care Center of Karystos, Rural Service, head of dept. I. Dakoronias, 1998-1999
- Hippokration General Hospital of Athens, Medical Specialty in Radiology, head of dept. T. Vrakatselis, 2000-2005
- Evangelismos General Hospital of Athens, Assistant Doctor, CT-MRI dept., head of dept. D. Hondros, 2005-2006
- Papandreou Diagnostic Center, Ultrasound dept./CT-Mammography dept., 2007-2009
- EUROMEDICA Diagnostic Center-Ampelokipi, Head of Radiology dept. (x-rays, mammography, ultrasound), 2009-
- Lefkos Stavros Medical Center, Ultrasound dept., head of dept. I. Katsaounos, 2010-2014
- MITERA Breast dept., head of dept. A. Athanasiou, 2015
Mammography, breast ultrasound, breast interventional procedures.
-«Diagnostic approximation of the patient with SVC syndrome» C.Peppas, D. Exarhos, A. Pavlopoulou, I. Papakonstantinou, «Hospital Chronicles» vol 68, complementary issue 1, 2006, pp 25-26.
-«Diagnostic approximation of spinal cord compression syndrome» C. Peppas, I. Kalogeropoulos, R.Analyti, I. Mazarakis, I. Papakonstantinou, «Hospital Chronicles», vol.68, complementary issue 1, 2006, pp 44-47.
- Medical Society of Athens
- Hellenic Radiological Society
- Hellenic College of Radiology
- Athens Medical Society
- Hellenic Breast Imaging Society